Google AdSense is a Google advertising program that allows webmasters to place advertisements on their sites in a free and simple way.
Google Adsense Properties
Customization and control
The Google AdSense program enables the user to customize, control and change ads, and these changes include:
- Changing the ad format to fit the site.
- Determine where your ad appears on the site.
- Show ads that are relevant to users’ interests.
- Choose ad sizes and formats through a variety of options.
- Block certain categories of ads from appearing.
Easy access to support
Google Adsense offers support to the advertiser by:
- Personal recommendations during business growth.
- The Help Center and e-Learning tools provide you with a way to successfully run an account.
Access Google Ads
Google Adsense makes it easy to access ads as it:
- enables instant and automatic access to a huge source of advertiser requests.
- Provides competition for certain advertising spaces.
- You can access relevant ads for content on the web.
Google Adsense provides easy and personalized reporting, enabling users to understand their ad performance and identify potential growth opportunities.
Steps to use Google Adsense
Using Google AdSense requires the following steps:
- Log on to the Web program of your site through an administrator account.
When using Google Adsense, you must pay attention to the following:
- Choosing the right ad type and format to post on the website. The ad may include text, image, or both. Of course, the more ad formats the more opportunities Increase profits.
- Choose where your ad will appear by copying and pasting a sample of code where the ad should appear.
- Monitor top-paying ads, bidding on the best ad space. Paying to advertisers and networks is by automatic payment when you collect a certain amount of money. Each time an ad is clicked and viewed, the advertiser’s profit rate increases by a certain amount.